Agassi Prep Food Service Provider Change
Effective October 1, 2012, we will be utilizing Clark County School District (CCSD) Food Services to provide our meals.
Free and Reduced Price Meals – ONLINE APPLICATIONS NOW BEING ACCEPTED
- Applications for free and reduced lunch need to be completed for all students.
- Free/reduced lunch statuses will not automatically transfer over.
- You do not need to complete an application if your student already received approval directly from CCSD for the 2012-2013 school year for free or reduced lunch.
- Applications are available online at http://www.ccsd.net/departments/food-service/free-reduced-online-application (click on link: www.applyforlunch.com).
- Online applications usually take a few days to process and paper applications may take up to two weeks to process. Paper applications will be available at the front office later this week.
- Current free and reduced lunch status will end on 9/30/12 and revert to a regular pay account if an application has not been completed and approved by this date.
- Approved free/reduced applications have a status effective date of 10/1/12.
Letter from the Executive Director
Please click here to read a letter from our Executive Director, Mike Piscal regarding 2012 – 2013 school year.
Parent Letter Newsletter
Please click here for a brief overview of the upcoming important dates and changes for the 2012 – 2013 school year.
Immunization Clinic Schedule
Please click here to view the immunization clinic schedule.
Agassi Prep Breakfast Program
The Agassi Prep Breakfast Program provides nourishment to approximately 100 students each morning to allow them to start their days in the proper manner. The breakfast is provided free to students that are enrolled in the free lunch program. The cost to other students is $1.50 each morning or $7.50 for the week. Contact Ms. Monica Lopez at (702) 316-2309 for more information.
Food Service Program
Please click on the links below for information and updates to the Food Service Program:
The Andre Agassi College Preparatory Academy, in partnership with Three Square, is proud to offer the exciting Kid’s Café Program.
Kid’s Café Quick Facts:
What: After-school meal service
Who: AACPA Students participating in an afterschool programs/activities (including athletics)
Time: 3:30pm – 4:00pm
Where: Cafeteria – no “To Go” service – must eat in the cafeteria
Start Date: September 10, 2012
Eligible students must arrive in the cafeteria before 4:00 pm and they must eat their food in the cafeteria. Students are not allowed to remove or take any food out of the cafeteria area as required by the program coordinator.
We are looking for parent volunteers to assist with setup and student supervision of the Kid's Café between 3:00 pm and 3:50 pm. If you are available please contact Kimberly Adams, Parent Liaison at 702-316-2430.